To save money and time in emergencies, do you know the following about your house?
- Where your main water shut off valve is?
- If your thermostat needs batteries, and where they are?
- How to maintain your sump pump back up batteries?
- How to change the furnace filter?
- Where the emergency switch for furnaces and boilers is?
- How to protect pipes from freezing?
- If you’re not sure about the answers, ask us the next time we’re at your house.
“They are a wonderful family, wonderful company. The people that work for them are the best. I recommend Jefferson’s to all my clients.”
Robin Froelich, Real Estate Associate, Calloway Henderson Sothebys.