90% of our emergency calls are from unexpected leaks. We handle that 24/7.
- Fix small and large leaks.
- Repair faucets. We come out planning to repair, not replace.
- Replace old water lines with new copper lines.
- Replace old drainage pipes.
- Install and repair sump pumps and back-up. systems (water and battery powered).
- Replace and repair sewer and water service lines.
- Perform backflow tests.
- Install plumbing for new homes, additions, or remodels.
“We’ve used Jefferson’s at all our locations for many years. They are a good reliable company with good people.”
Jack Schimpf, Trap Rock LLC